It’s that time again. Time for another contest, and this time there’s a real prize on the line.
The goal is to build a car with a bathtub as the chassis, and then win a lengthy rally race with it.
Here are the rules:
- You must use a bathtub for your chassis. That means the wheels and major components are attached to it.
- The tub model path is models/props_c17/FurnitureBathtub001a.mdl.
- You MUST use the ACF 2.2 liter petrol engine.
- No thrusters or any means other than the engine are allowed to propel the vehicle. This means no applytorque E2′s or anything of the like.
- There is no weight limit.
- There is no seat limit.
- There is no wheel limit.
- Wheels MUST collide.
- To win, the car must be able to traverse the rally course.
The rally course in question is GM_Rallye_v1. I will be leaving this on the server for you to practice, or you can practice offline.
As for the prize? Thanks to generous comrade EnKogNeato, the prize will be a ten dollar steam game.
The time limit is one week, which means the race will be held Monday, March 5, at 7 pm. EST.